The SimpleInvoices forum has moved to Google Plus - this forum is now read-only
product_matrix
  • casparkscasparks December 2011

casparks
    Please help... I am trying to install the product matrix extension, in the gui I register the extension then enable it, it then throws out the whole display with a text list view on the left I then have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the normal simple invoices menu I am running 2011.1 version is there something I am missing as this would be a massive advantage in pushin simple invoices to printing companies

• garyohanlongaryohanlon December 2011

I have the same problem, not to worry though I'm sure it will get resolved

HELLO!!!???? ANYTHING!!!?

• modirmodir December 2011

I don't know this extension. But maybe I can help. Do you have any error messages in the web server logs or on the screen?

Or can you upload a print screen to e.g. flickr and link it here? Maybe this helps me too.

Thanks for your response... when activating the product matrix extension it throws out the display as shown in the screen shots which can be found here
    ftp://gen-x.dyndns.biz

Sorry to log in: user: genftp
    pass: ftppass

• modirmodir December 2011

Those are not error messages... they are just rendering problems. I will discuss this in the developer forum what we should do with such extensions.

I will keep you updated.

thanks... was starting to feel a little neglected, I'm no developer but if steered in the right direction I can usually sort most things out

• casparkscasparks January 2012

any developmemnt on this issue?

• modirmodir January 2012

No not a lot. We are still discussing on several topics around extensions.

But if you want to work on it yourself. This forum thread would help you with it:
    http://www.simpleinvoices.org/forum/discussion/2131/rendering-issue.../

• saurabhpatilsaurabhpatil September 2012

Hi. This rendering issue has not been sorted out. Please help. The software does not render properly after enabling extension.

Categories

Tagged